USB Connector problem.

Last week, I recieved a Wi-Fi USB Connector as a gift. I went through the installation process and whatnot, and it connected to the net without any problems. It worked fine all week, until today. I tried to play online Brawl earlier today, and got this message;
usbrq8.png

I tried un-plugging the connector/plugging it back in, uninstalling and re-installing the registration tool, and downloading a driver from this page, as a friend suggested I tried it. Obviously, none of it worked. I'm not really good with computers and the like, so I don't really know what to do myself. So, any help would be greatly appriciated.

Hmm...

First try uninstalling the software completely and unplug the connector. Restart the computer through a cold boot (turn off, then turn on). Then go to the site and install the latest software. Plug the connector back in and see if it works. If not, restart the computer again through a cold boot.

If it doesn't work, then the last option is to call Nintendo. Don't try emailing them about this, because you need a REAL person to help you with this problem. Sometimes when I asked a question through email, it is NOT the answer I was looking for best.

Last edited:
also, if you're plugging it into a front USB port or through a USB hub, try connecting it directly to a port in the back of the computer (or just into a USB port on the computer if laptop)

Back