USB Port

Cooldogs

WiiChat Member
May 22, 2006
From posting at the Nintendo.com community.
The USB Port that works with the DS will work with the Wii.
So you can use those for both DS and Wii.

Cooldogs said:
From posting at the Nintendo.com community.
The USB Port that works with the DS will work with the Wii.
So you can use those for both DS and Wii.

you mean the wi-fi adapter?
dswifi.jpg

For what is that adapter??? Is for entering internet?? or what??? and u havw to buy it separatedly?

Arcadium said:
For what is that adapter??? Is for entering internet?? or what??? and u havw to buy it separatedly?

it came out, originally in japan i think, but it is for people who have internet but not wireless. you connect it to your computer and it sends a wi-fi signal for the ds and it obviosly works for the wii too acording to this dude up there.

yep your 100% correct and that pic in your signature is a lot cooler

I don't think it would because since the ds is a handheld it doens't need that strong of a signal but the Wii is a console s the Wii connect24 is connected to the Internet 24 hours a day you need a more powerful signal. The adapter only lets you share internet access with the ds.
They would probaly need to make a diffrent adapter just for the Wii

or you can just use a wireless router if you have one, they would probably be able to transfer data faster than a little usb thing, I'm assuming.

I run my brothers DS on the router and it works awsome, so the Wii should too.

Do you have regular Dial-up, or high speed Internet? I really want to get that USB connector, but I fear that it would lag for me since I don't have the best Internet.

Back