Valentines Day

LevesqueIsKing said:
Get this, my local radio station has been advertising all week to name a star after your girl! Costs $54 bucks, too! Pretty corny if you ask me... "Hey baby, I bought you a star, but I don't know which one it is...because, you know...theres like a zillion of them. You'll just have to pretend like you know which one it is."

They even report the name to be filed at some bureau! omgomgomgomgomg

Ya you buy them a star, but to bad most have already burned out. Its light still takes time to travel to us, but it will go out one day from our perspective. :lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
Get this, my local radio station has been advertising all week to name a star after your girl! Costs $54 bucks, too! Pretty corny if you ask me... "Hey baby, I bought you a star, but I don't know which one it is...because, you know...theres like a zillion of them. You'll just have to pretend like you know which one it is."

They even report the name to be filed at some bureau! omgomgomgomgomg
way better then naming a sub after your girl......o_o......:lol:

I got him a DVD and some chocolates =]

Heeee got me lots of lovelly stuffs including Pokemoooon!!! (which I had early so he called it an 'I love you present' ^_^

Jay slept over last night so I made him breakfast in bed and tonight I'm paying for a Chinese meal because he pays for one every Friday :lol:

wario2ooo said:
Happy single awareness day!

you not the only one!
:lol:

This thread is full of jokes.

Anyway today is the big day :sick: lol not but whatever.. Gonna go to the mall and get some hello kitty stuff, shes obsessed with it. Got a hotel on the beach gonna go somewhere nice for dinner. Good thing I have fridays off :O

wario2ooo said:
Happy single awareness day!

you not the only one!

Yay for the hoilday of the cant be arsed singles

got sick so missing my school dance today lol i don't mind i just wanna see if theres any hook ups

Frogger said:
Can't be arsed? Hahaha, you act like love is a chore.
It really is! You wait and see!

I could do with writing out her card...she wanted it yesterday so she could open it this morning, but I hadn't wrote it so I just said she had to wait. Hers is still upstairs as well, I might go open it soon.

Frogger said:
Can't be arsed? Hahaha, you act like love is a chore.

Ive tryed havein a gril freind and a boy freind
I dont need pepole to spend money on
I got my self

But the act of love makein is enjoyable

Darkprinny said:
Ive tryed havein a gril freind and a boy freind
I dont need pepole to spend money on
I got my self

But the act of love makein is enjoyable

It's really quite sad that you use people out of personal gain.

I dont
Its just that im good with money (Been livin on £60 a week for the last few mounths)

Back