???VC will it work with GC con question???

You know what, I have the same frigg'n question. I would rather use a GC controller for all my VC games instead of the Retro Controller Nintendo is releasing.

i dont know if nintendo has released anyhting about whether or not it will work with GC con or not... but i see the frustration and understand... that controller is going to be about as wierd as playing the lite for the first time lol... cuz people are used to their hands molding to the controller... am i wrong?..... N64.... GC even the ps2 controller... but then the ds lite comes and it was wayyyy different ... know what i mean?

komio said:
i dont know if nintendo has released anyhting about whether or not it will work with GC con or not... but i see the frustration and understand... that controller is going to be about as wierd as playing the lite for the first time lol... cuz people are used to their hands molding to the controller... am i wrong?..... N64.... GC even the ps2 controller... but then the ds lite comes and it was wayyyy different ... know what i mean?

nop if u buy me a DS lite i will :thumbsup:

So no one knows

well it's that but nothing has been officially released on the subject as far as i know :p

Damn it I hate waiting

While I want to use the GC controller over the Classic because it's probably more comfortable and it's analog sticks are at an angle, which is nice, I'm wondering if the Classic controller will have motion sensitivity? I'm sort of thinking it might since the nunchuk does and it's an attachment just like the Classic controller is. If this is true, I'd rather pick up the Classic con, but only if there are enough original VC games that use motion sensetivity.

They wont
so most are a waste
more marios

Back