[video] Britney Spears Attacks Paparazzi with Umbrella

She's completely insane.
but I'm also beginning to think that you're spamming.
If you're going to post a video.
Actually write about it.
Thanks.

i dont think its really her

sure you see her in the car and her "friend" i guess thats driving BOLTS out of the car, but when you see them get ready to leave, it turns BLACK you cant see a thing and theres a voice that doesnt even sound like britney. plus, towards the end, is it just me or are the people who were once speaking english in the begining pulling up to her car all of a sudden speaking spanish?

if it really was britney attacking someone with an umbrella, it would of made news. also someone would of actually photographed it clearly.

i dont think its real

dont bother chain, its not real its a complete waste and you barely see anything except for britney in the begining sitting in the passenger side chair hanging her head like "enough already" with no hair...dont forget the no hair.

its seriously nothing to see, litterally.....it should be removed for spam

The thing I'm geniunely fascinated by is how compelling this stuff is to a lot of people...

The Anna Nicole Smith thing was all over the news while there were actual things that might affect your life going on with no coverage...

I'm not even saying that there's anything wrong with someone being fixated on every thing their favorite celebrity does, it's not my thing, but everybody's different...

I just wonder why so many people are so obsessed with this stuff...if only there were some way to exploit this characteristic...

:devil:

chain blade said:
Oh i know its just,a stupid video of britney spears!!!
every vid with britney in it is stupid lol

I don't think its real either, pleease guys give Britney Spears a break or lay off, How would you feel if everyones was calling you stupid, have no talent, pointless singer, accusser of mishandling stuff, accuss of attacking someone...no I don't think everyone would like, besides Britney is a HUMAN.
What she does is her business not ours we SHOULDN'T get involved with HER personal life...shame on you people. She's a celebrity yeah but thats not excuse.

Last edited:
Back