[video] Britney Spears Attacks Paparazzi with Umbrella

rumor has it she did it for some wacked out jewish tattoo. she makes my people look even more stupider.....sad how shes falling to pieces.

hiredgoonz is right though, BUT people dont find their own lives interesting. the one of a famous person is much better to exploit and torrment since the public has SO much control over one human being. once its a tabliod matter, EVERYONE knows about it and youre totally disected before you know it, your hair is shaved and you have 2 kids and were once married to the worlds BIGGEST laughing stock k-fed.....

I know I alrighty posted this...

I don't think its real either, pleease guys give Britney Spears a break or lay off, How would you feel if everyones was calling you stupid, have no talent, pointless singer, accusser of mishandling stuff, accuss of attacking someone...no I don't think everyone would like, besides Britney is a HUMAN.
What she does is her business not ours we SHOULDN'T get involved with HER personal life...shame on you people. She's a celebrity yeah but thats not excuse.

I feel sorry for her, people make fun of her singing, think shes stupid, with no talent whatsoever singer/songwriter. People she's human, she makes mistakes, give this girl Britney a break, its her life to life, we shouldn't have any say in it or what she does, again its her life.

Back