Walmart.com has Wiis

Well on the site just posted you can see that walmart seems to be the only site that has had them recently so hopefully they dont go completley out of stock :p

Nintendo Wii Tracker History (Full History)

11/28 8:12 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 7:52 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 7:42 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 7:22 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 7:12 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 7:02 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 6:52 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 6:42 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 6:22 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 6:02 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 5:52 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 5:42 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 5:32 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 5:22 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648
11/28 5:12 PM PST - Walmart.com had the Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Bundle in-stock for $648

Edit: Now in stock 11:39 EST time
~Blu

Ok its 11:42 EST and Walmart.com says its in stock but the Wii tracker does not, so not sure how accurate it is, just a warning.

Also earlier I clicked "see estimated arrival date" and it said it would take 0-2 days to process before shipping and it now says 0-3, just letting everyone know

~Blu

Last edited:
It is also important to order the first time you see it is in stock, because near the end it says it is in stock but when ordering it says you have an item that is out of stock.

Chunk said:
It is also important to order the first time you see it is in stock, because near the end it says it is in stock but when ordering it says you have an item that is out of stock.
It just says that because it just went out of stock, so yeah keep refreshing the page, the second you see in stock, get on it and order the thing :p

11:51 EST - Out of stock

~Blu

pls say that youre talking about a walmart...and are you guys really sure that thell accept ppl bringing back 7 outa 7 games?

phate said:
pls say that youre talking about a walmart...and are you guys really sure that thell accept ppl bringing back 7 outa 7 games?
Yes they will accept it, and if you want to be sure, call a local one, btw, its 8 games, not 7

~Blu

The order page finds the in stock-ness of the item before the item page does

and no we are talking about walmart in general, although I would call the 1-800 number yourself so if they say you can not you can say you talked to a customer service agent and they said you could and get upset then they will refund it =)

Chunk said:
The order page finds the in stock-ness of the item before the item page does

and no we are talking about walmart in general, although I would call the 1-800 number yourself so if they say you can not you can say you talked to a customer service agent and they said you could and get upset then they will refund it =)
Well if thats true then get to the order page and refresh it till it doesnt bring an error up, earlier i was doing that and it worked fine, I didnt order mine but i got to the like second to last step, brought an error, waited 5 min, refreshed, waited another 5 min, refreshed and it worked.

~Blu

Chunk said:
So you did order one?
Not yet, as previously stated (I think in this thread) I am checking local stores tomorrow and thursday, if no luck than i will refresh Walmart.com until i can order one there

~Blu

Yeah it was this thread, I jsut thought that when you said you got th\o the last step and refreshed when it was in stock that you meant you had ordered it.

Chunk said:
Yeah it was this thread, I jsut thought that when you said you got th\o the last step and refreshed when it was in stock that you meant you had ordered it.
Ah sorry if I was misunderstood ^.^ It is a good deal and I would do it, but I would rather get it locally and not have to return stuff, easier, faster, same price in the long run but yeah.

Edit: Almost wishing i would have ordered it and returned it if my local stores had it though, havent seen it "In Stock" in a while, hoping they will still have one tomorrow or thursday if I have no luck locally

~Blu

Well I'm out for the night, anyone trying to get a Wii through Walmart.com or anywhere really, good luck and have fun :)

~Blu

yeah me 2, lets pray for all those nice fedex and ups people out there...and since im german, lets not forget about dhl. :)

Back