Warhammer...(anyone play it)

its a game tht you collect little minis and you have to paint them and then (if you want ) play with them with complex rules.
I personaly dont play it...just a question.
(i like the painting idea)

I played it when i was around 10. I ordered one of the Warhammers 40,000's from Games WorkShop, and you need A LOT of time to actually get a chance to get all ready. Bad memory and they're trapper somewhere in the last dimension (well my closet).

P.S. They're expensive.

EDIT: It's like Heroscape, which is alright >.>, except you have paint them. There are tournaments all ova' the world atm.

Ya! there a bit expensive... bt once you buy one good set. your good

wario2ooo said:
hey i seen that avy somewhere, like newgrounds

eh dont want to try now

If you're talking about my avy, i grabbed it from google and added the link part :smilewinkgrin:.

Yeah some of miniatures go for around 40 bucks a guy. It's rewarding in the end, but can be hassle to paint them.

I really want it to paint... ill buy 40k starter soon.

P.S I a good artist although i shine with the pencil.

God...it makes me feel like a nerd but i know im not...

yeah youll end a scrawny loser like some of them at Gamesworkshop

I collect warhammer and warhammer 40K, but some of the ppl at the gamesworkshop stores are really, really scary/weird. Whenever me and my friend go in there 2 buy something we try 2 leave as soon as possible just because we hate it how they always talk 2 us for soo long and they talk about weird stuff so we try 2 avoid any conversations in the store. Me and my friends know it's a little weird so we're not 2 serious about it.

It's a pretty good hobby, but as mentioned before....it's really expensive. My advice to u though is not 2 stock up on buying a lot of miniatures at first because sure some of them look really cool, but eventually u'll find urself buying too much and not even painting half of them....so make sure ur devoted 2 the hobby b4 buying a lot of it. BTW it takes a lot of time to do with painting all of the details and I would reccomend u start with 40K if u do get it.

lucas said:
I collect warhammer and warhammer 40K, but some of the ppl at the gamesworkshop stores are really, really scary/weird. Whenever me and my friend go in there 2 buy something we try 2 leave as soon as possible just because we hate it how they always talk 2 us for soo long and they talk about weird stuff so we try 2 avoid any conversations in the store. Me and my friends know it's a little weird so we're not 2 serious about it.

It's a pretty good hobby, but as mentioned before....it's really expensive. My advice to u though is not 2 stock up on buying a lot of miniatures at first because sure some of them look really cool, but eventually u'll find urself buying too much and not even painting half of them....so make sure ur devoted 2 the hobby b4 buying a lot of it. BTW it takes a lot of time to do with painting all of the details and I would reccomend u start with 40K if u do get it.

aye, 40k is the best way to get started, just buy some miniatures. And good thing my store don't have those kind of guys

RivalDestiny said:
aye, 40k is the best way to get started, just buy some miniatures. And good thing my store don't have those kind of guys
Lucky you....u should see the ppl at my nearby store, it's actually really embarrasing 2 go in there. BTW what army do u collect?

Back