WarioWare: Smooth Moves help

Mushy

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
When I play this game, my second Wii remote isn't lightning up to be 2nd player. It is just blinking how much battery is left. I tried resyncing it. It turns to 2nd player in other games like Wii Sports. I have also tried putting ths same Wii remote as player 1 but now the other remote doesn't become 2nd player. I have looked in the operations manuel and the System Set-Up manuel aswell. Please help! I want to play WarioWare multi-player with my friends. Thanks

Thats weird why it wont work in that one game! I have warioware works great with me! Have u actually unlocked multiplayer?

you dont use two remotes for wario ware, you use ONLY one. then when your frinds turn comes, you giv him the controller. or you atatch a nunchuck for some games.

You dont need 2 controllers for warioware multi player.

Oooooooo thank you thank you thank you :D

Instead of making another thread, I'll ask my question here. Does anybody know a good way to get pose cards in this game? Is it completely random when you beat a boss or is there a better way to know you are getting a new one each time. I know that you have to play that last guy to get some of the pose cards because they involve the nunchuk as well. Any information would be helpful, thanks.

Yeah I forgot I play WW all the time with my freinds I forgot its only with 1 mote Im stupid lol

First you need to beat someone Ex. I beat Wario. Then you have to do their minigames again until you get their boss game. If you beat it, there will be a screen called "Lets Pose" and a pose will show up on the screen. I don't know what happens if you collect all the poses but they are fun to imitate ^_^

Yes they are fun to imitate especially the multiplayer ones
My brother and I like to play the bungee buddies and we like the one where they do the can like thing and the other person puts the nunchuck up to their ear

Back