Watch DVD Quality Movies with your wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilan4ever

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
Goto -Link Removed or -Link Removed
With your Nintendo Wii
Now find the Movie you want to watch they have almost every movie you can think of.

Example Rob Zombies Halloween,The Hunting Party,The Borther Soloman,Live Free or Die Hard.

They have movies usually 1 week before they are released to theatres.

Nothing to buy or download just click and play. simple.

It's okay, but they mostly use parts of the movies from VEOH.com, so you might as well go there, that site works on Wii as well.

Tecnically its only illeagal to upload or DL but not to watch programs or movies on the net. Ain't that great! :D I go to movienetx.

That movienex site is ok, but dont half even half the movies that miimovies has.
nor does is it current. but nice share.

Monsteroids said:
Tecnically its only illeagal to upload or DL but not to watch programs or movies on the net. Ain't that great! :D I go to movienetx.

Well actually it's equal to downloading the movies, since by downloading (watching) the movie online, the producer doesn't see a cent for it. When it's on TV, the channel counts the viewers and equal to the amount of viewers the commercials' price raises, which is how the channel it being payed.
It's the same thing as downloading the Movie.

Practically, nobody cares.

I don't know the specifics of it but I do know for a fact that it is 100% legal to stream those movies. In fact, downloading them isn't even illegal, arguably. Most of the people cracked down during the P2P phase were charged on uploading/sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back