Watch this video.

They don't have it....... Is it called something different in Japanese??? I look up Perfect Blue but nothing comes up...

EDIT You seem confused... http://www.crunchyroll.com It's an anime youtube. Alot of stuff has been removed due to liscensing but it's still pretty good.

Last edited:
No there are a few torrents for it
But your not allowed to download them if its out in the UK or USA
Sent you a pm about it It has a link to the torrent

Can't get into Anime's there is just so many and they make me sad for some reason

I like anime. Not all are sad. Watch FLCL & try to tell me it's sad. It's funny as hell but kinda perverted....

WiiZero said:
Can't get into Anime's there is just so many and they make me sad for some reason

you must be a very sad person
Watch Excel saga and tell me its sad
Meh heres a list longer than long cat (thats long) of anime thats not sad

WiiZero said:

OMG I'm the same way!

Not only that I can't get into movies because there are millions of them, or how I can get into video games because they're are just too many, I can get into any source of entertainment....TOO MANY OF THEM I TELL YUH!!!!!!

Movies ?
The ones where talking about else ware arnt movies (and some are good)

Darkprinny said:
Movies ?
The ones where talking about else ware arnt movies (and some are good)

....I was kinduh being sarcastic.

I just think grouping anime together as if to say they're all the same is like grouping any other source of entertainment together.

I've been into anime for as long as I can remember.... It's excellent!!

Why'd you quote Jack Thompson? He's a dick...

Last edited:
My bro got me into it
My first film was Legend of the overfreind he showed it to me when I was about 8 (rated 18)
So is his fault that I like hentais

My cousin got me into it in 2004. (I said as long as I can remember cause my memory sucks....) Thats real anime not Pokemon/digimon.... He was 17 then. We watched Ah my Goddess, Inuyasha, & Cowboy Bebop. I wasn't allowed to watch DBZ..... But I did anyway. He also got me into hentai ....Which is a problem cause its 18+ & I'm only 16 (Turning 17 April 10) He drew it very well though.

Darkprinny said:
My bro got me into it
My first film was Legend of the overfreind he showed it to me when I was about 8 (rated 18)
So is his fault that I like hentais

That's pretty effed up to be tainted at 8 like that, so how old was your brother when he raped your eyes?

Back