...Wavebird or regular controller+2 ext. cords?

thewhitelamp

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2007
You want to know where I live?
Wii Online Code
0229-2947-9504-6426
...Meh.
I want a wavebird controller, but I've read that it doesnt have rumble. And that a regular controller does (Im going to need two 8-ft ext. cables for regular controller) ? Does having rumble or not make any difference in Resident Evil 4?

...btw, I'm going to be playing it on my Wii.

I alway used to use regular controllers, but since I got my Wii, I don't know how I managed.
Now I love my Wavebird and I wouldn't want to go back.
How often do you really need the rumble feature?
Can't comment on RE4 as I haven't played it (but I will as soon as I find a cheap copy).

the only game i've played where no rumble was a problem was mario party. there were a few mini games in it that required rumble and playing with a wavebird made it a lot harder.

dreamcastrocks said:
Agree 1000%.

Same when it comes to the gamecube. Only game Rumble was any good in was a mario party. Other than that it's not really needed. On other systems though its really needed in some cases.

I love my wavebirds.

ericlewis91 said:
but its expensive

44.99 canadian!

It's totally worth it, trade in some wired controllers for a little bit off. Once you use a wavebird you never go back. A small price to pay for wireless freedom.

I think you have your answer here! I'm all about the Wavebird baby... Didn't even notice the lack of rumble :arf:

I even went to the end of my street and it still worked - which is about 60 metres at least!

i picked up 2 pre owned official wavebirds from GAME 2 day £5 bought one for my wii and sold one on ebay for £30 wavebird is a great controller better than 360 xD

Back