Weird lookin msc version..

Jay588

?
Sep 17, 2007
NYC
sorry if this has been posted, it seems to be an early version of the game..looks a little weird, but i like the text used in it over the one used now.
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=L9SZetqyqJ0[/MEDIA]

OMG thats compelety different to mine. By the way whered you buy it and when did you buy it

I can now say, that I like the new version of the game so much better. And Dildeep, he didn't say he bought it, it was simply an earlier version of the game.

manufan15 said:
I can now say, that I like the new version of the game so much better. And Dildeep, he didn't say he bought it, it was simply an earlier version of the game.
oh ye

That's the early version of the game, you didn't see the videos back then? the hands for the goalie look way better now and what's up with the balls the goalie has to block in here? they were tiny..oh and the text is better in the definite version.

lol, itd suck to play the goalie mini game with the balls that small if that was final

good thing they fixed it though

Alpha stage FTW!

I didnt really like that style, the balls were tiny and the text was horrible.

Give me the finished version any day.

me too, I'm very good at stopping balls, so this would be normal to be to have tiny balls to stop with the goalie's stiff hands.

Yea, it didnt have the horn when they scored, doesnt have the music of the scorer, balls are tiny, hands are tiny, the weopen select is wierd.

yay.

what I don't like in the definite version is that there's no GOOOOOOOOLLL!!! when you score..what the hell is up with that? even the original had it..why did they had to take it out?

Yeah, I would hate it if the balls were that small to block. It would make it very less fun to play.

but it's logical why they are so small, it's because the ball got divided into tiny pieces after getting hit so hard, but yeah glad it's not that way too

Back