"Well guess what nerds, I gots me one!!"

Monsteroids

Psychedelic Snail
Jan 19, 2007
BC, Canada
Wii Online Code
6069-9016-3559-6279
I got a Wii, I've signed up for the WiiChat forum, I haven't done anything else! Hopefully you guys will help me with my Wii and will also run some interesting argument and fandom threads for me to participate in. I own the following: Wii, Wii sports, Zelda TP, Rayman Raving Rabids, Call of Duty 3. The quoted title was
from Stephen Colberts December Threat down with Wii being no.1. See ya peoples!!

Monsteroids said:
I got a Wii, I've signed up for the WiiChat forum, I haven't done anything else! Hopefully you guys will help me with my Wii and will also run some interesting argument and fandom threads for me to participate in. I own the following: Wii, Wii sports, Zelda TP, Rayman Raving Rabids, Call of Duty 3. The quoted title was
from Stephen Colberts December Threat down with Wii being no.1. See ya peoples!!

Congrats. The Zelda game pretty much instantly validates any Wii purchase. Enjoy it!!!

acphydro said:
Congrats. The Zelda game pretty much instantly validates any Wii purchase. Enjoy it!!!
IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reply :)

welcome and you made a good choice coming here! This place is filled with stuff to talk about....wii related....but we also have a off topc thread....not many go there....
Congrats on gettin the wii....I know they're really tuff to get!

Joe said:
welcome and you made a good choice coming here! This place is filled with stuff to talk about....wii related....but we also have a off topc thread....not many go there....
Congrats on gettin the wii....I know they're really tuff to get!

I got it for Christmas from my half sis visiting me. She went to the store at 4AM she said. WOW!! I can't even get up at 8AM :cryin: Thanks to all of you guys!

Back