Were to go after Desert Temple.

ZinGy

Teh Wii hax0r!
Nov 20, 2006
OC, NY
Wii Online Code
3964-8307-8964-3931
I just got the sketch and showed it to the Zora guards. I have no idea on what to do now. I went to snow peak and did everything I needed to do there. Help plz.

Did you already go through the mansion? If not, the mansion is at the end of the trail in the snow. You should come across the Yetti.

If so from the mansion you go back to the forest. Thats where im at.

Mr.Herron said:
Did you already go through the mansion? If not, the mansion is at the end of the trail in the snow. You should come across the Yetti.

If so from the mansion you go back to the forest. Thats where im at.
So I just climb up that snow trail? I didn't before cause Midna said you need to prepare yourself or something. I'll go try it now.

I went up the mountain and Midna told me to go show the sketch to the Zora's. I already showed the sketch to the Zora's before and did it again. I didn't find a Yetti up there and when I went up it blanked out and started me from the beginning of the ice lake. Im so lost.

oh yeah, sorry about that. Yeah, you'll visit the zora in the graveyard, he'll give you a corral earring to use as a hook for your fishing rod. In the pool near the waterfall there are some red fish in there. Catch one and release it, then switch to wolf form and get the scent from the fish. Then go from there.

yeah, continued from last post. Go out side, turn sense on.. Follow the trail... Where it seems it goes to a dead end just headbut the wall and the path should fall down.

no no no...you need to actually catch a reekfish after you get the sketch by showing the sketch to the zora prince outside of kakariko village in the graveyeard...since he has a small penis it will take him forever to give it to you, but eventually you get his earing (fag) and use that to catch a reekfish at the basin of the waterfall near Zora's domain and then turn into a wolf and learn the REEKFISH SCENT tah-dah!

Back