What anime are you watching at the moment?

For those looking for another Online Anime Video site, you can go here www.theanimenetwork.com (click Watch Online. Anime is in English Dub). Might be available in UK, since Anime Network aired in the UK also.

They used to broadcast anime on TV in a 24/7 service.. but that was canceled a year ago, and they now only do Video On-Demand for cable/Satellite and Online Streaming (free of course).

Dont most 90s animes have perverted humor?
"Oh look my top has fallen open"

Probably lol... Hmm, I take back the kiddie part.. one of the female Villains just started masturbating (during her evil speech) in front of the little girl (main character) for absolutely no reason. Rubbing, squeezing her breasts & flopping them around, moaning loudly (sexually).. causing the little girl to run away in fright. ... In the next episode the little girl comes up and greets the villain by grabbing & squeezing her breasts..

Looks like every adult female in this show has unsurprisingly large breasts and bubble butts.

Why has there been no episode of Birdy Decode session 2 for a while?
I wanna see the quality
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-2336.html

I liked this bit

For those looking for another Online Anime Video site, you can go here <EVIL LINK>(click Watch Online. Anime is in English Dub). Might be available in UK, since Anime Network aired in the UK also.
Id be careful about these anime/manga links
LEGAL MINE FIELD

Probably lol... Hmm, I take back the kiddie part.. one of the female Villains just started masturbating (during her evil speech) in front of the little girl (main character) for absolutely no reason. Rubbing, squeezing her breasts & flopping them around, moaning loudly (sexually).. causing the little girl to run away in fright. ... In the next episode the little girl comes up and greets the villain by grabbing & squeezing her breasts..

Looks like every adult female in this show has unsurprisingly large breasts and bubble butts.
It is a 90s anime then
A time before the lolis became the main characters

It depends upon weather its licensed or not
Funimation has been licensing things a lot recently

Re watching Saonara Zambatso Sensei
Theres subbed DVD rips of it (fan made)
Sadly its as close as where gonna get to it being subbed properly
There uncut with out those heads for the most part

It's legal. Anime Network is in conjunction with ADV Films and only hosts Animes that are licensed with ADV (such as: Mezzo, Azumanga Daioh, Slayers, D.N. Angel, etc).
If they give it the thumbs up its fine
If its some noob hat has put them on youtube without the licensers consent its not

I think I'm going to watch Gilgamesh when I finish Last Exile. I haven't seen a really great anime for ages now, and I'm hoping this one will change that.

Re watching Saonara Zambatso Sensei
Theres subbed DVD rips of it (fan made)
Sadly its as close as where gonna get to it being subbed properly
There uncut with out those heads for the most part
Damn it, the last episode of Goku SZS still hasn't been subbed yet.

Waiting for subs has left me in despair!

Just finished Code Geass...again. Still in love with it.

Might try watching Monster now...maybe D:

Never heard of Monster before.. makes me think of Monster Rancher.

Damn it, the last episode of Goku SZS still hasn't been subbed yet.

Waiting for subs has left me in despair!

This uhh, wouldn't have anything to do with DBZ Goku would it?

If they give it the thumbs up its fine
If its some noob hat has put them on youtube without the licensers consent its not

Yes, I know.

Never heard of Monster before.. makes me think of Monster Rancher.
They couldn't be more different. Monster is a drama/thriller series set in Germany and the Czech Republic about a Japanese doctor who is framed for murder, and his journey to stop the serial killer who was actually responsible.

It could have done with a bit less filler in the earlier episodes (not that kind of filler, since this anime is pretty much the same as the manga), but otherwise it's a fantastic series.

This uhh, wouldn't have anything to do with DBZ Goku would it?
Not at all.

About halfway through hajime no ippo, with all the talk about it i couldnt help but give it a watch. Its pretty good too, plus the fighting scenes are really well done. Also waiting for higurashi rei subs. Probably watch School Days when done with Ippo...

About halfway through hajime no ippo, with all the talk about it i couldnt help but give it a watch. Its pretty good too, plus the fighting scenes are really well done. Also waiting for higurashi rei subs. Probably watch School Days when done with Ippo...
Wait till the last

Then to Dantes fight in the second session

Watched death noted: Liked it allot
Whatching IPPO: Linking it allot
Watched Bleach: Quit of boresome
Watching naruto: because I can't stop

Buyed and reading:
Monster, Berserk, Alita, Dokter Black Jack, 20th century boys, Akira, Conan.
Why buy: to support the writers so the no pay downloaders can keep reading!

Back