What anime are you watching at the moment?

Not to derail the conversation, but has anyone else seen higurashi/umineko? If not... let it be advised it is not for the faint of heart.

I've been watching Hataraku Maou-sama, and to a lesser extent Toradora. I've been watching more anime recently, I never really used to.

Finally managed to watch some anime after a month's hiatus. Imma try to keep it up this time. Chuunibyou is enjoyable, but gaming usually ends up taking first place.

... can't really say the tags here surprise me.

I think the tags need to be reset

Back on to my re-re-re-re-watching of Cardcaptor Sakura

[video=youtube;UQjCFvaNwJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjCFvaNwJQ[/video]

That opening song..............

I just recently started watching other anime than the ones I used to see as a child (Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura etc.), but I gues now I have so many animes from this thread that I should look at
Help me ... it won't let me go

escape while you caaaaaaaaaaan... ... ...
I really should do that

Last edited:
^You want sad
Kotoura-san's first episode, seriously, you want to be dragged down watch that, rest of it is funny.

Or Grave of the fire flys. Seriously [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Studio Ghibli what the hell are you doing[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Spaeking of sad things[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Got up to episode 300 of Naruto Chip-n-ham (stopped at about 220 I think), skipping all the fillers made it faster.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Crunchyroll is probably the worst anime site out there, bloody adverts every few [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]minutes[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] FOR THE SAME THING!![/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]None legit sites have less[/FONT]

The new Ghost in the shell series has no ghost.............................

(or soul)

Back