What are the best wii games?

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
I am looking for a new wii game but I don't know what to choose. I heard mario galaxy is good, but I don't know much about it.

If you like Mario games, you will love it. There's no doubt on that.

Im also looking for good Wii games, but they're hard to come across.

Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers Charged

Thats all I can remember right now. MOST, not all, but MOST (atleast IMO) of the games suck. You have to be into the other games to like it. I heard Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is supposed to be pretty good, that comes out tomorrow (Monday), but again, you have to be into DBZ or fighting games to like it.

Resident Evil Umbrella Corp if you're into the shoot em up type game. You dont get to move by yourself, its automated and you just shoot, like those old arcade games.

This isn't going by scores, but MOH:H2 and GH:3 are my favorite wii games so far. Haven't played SMG yet, and I never finished Metroid (just not compelled to play it). The above two are also online, so you'll get plenty of play time out of them.

Zelda was extremely awesome, but I lacks the replay value of the others.

BTW, I have also owned Red Steel, Madden 07, MOH:Vanguard (don't recommend those though)

Last edited:
Zack & Wiki:Quest for Barbaros Treasure. It's about a 15-20 hour game, so if you have the time to beat it in a couple days, just rent it. Definitely worth the purchase though.

Back