What are you cooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this steak-Diane stew thing with mushrooms and onions in the slow cooker the other day. Leftovers tonight from that.

For lunch I had an Indian food meal thing but that doesn't count as "cooking" since I didn't make it.

Well... My dad cooked a steak for me last night, but I was out drinking all night so I didn't eat mine, tis time to warm it up and grub on it. Nice 8 oz. Sirloin. :yesnod: Amazing.

I love my new slow-cooker. The cheapest cuts of beef become tenderloin when roasted 10+ hours on low heat.

Sorry, and to make it worse it is from a meat place that has better meat than any grocery store, and home cooked is just as good if not better than that of the steaks you can get at restaurants, course they were a bit expensive and I had to pick them up over 2 hours away from my house, but it's worth it. :D You should make someone take you to get some steak later or tomorrow.

Had a looooovely takeaway about 3 hours a go at Jays.

Oh and a Burger King :lol: Friday is the day where all my hard daily excersize goes out the window :sick:

that link made me think about dane cook BK Lounge, im eating girl scout cookies thin mints

Hopefully I'll be fixing up a Bako Shake tomorrow.

-A bit of olive oil
-A splash of milk
-Some protein powder
-2 *cups* of peanut butter
-And probably a few things I'm missing

Bako Shake's Slogan: Don't drink it all in one sitting, you'll probably die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back