What are you doing, Right now?

It's AMAZING! The gameplay is awesome and the world is HUGE and the graphics are the best i've seen for DS. I haven't been Wi-Fi yet probably becasue it doesn't really attract me, but it might do with you.
My arm got tired in 1 hour since i haven't been playing Touch Screen games for a while (Sonic Rush Adventure) but you get used to the controls afterwards.

Well im completly bored at work, sitting at my desk, trying to figure out a way to go home :crazy:

I'm sitting here annoyed at the fire that happened in my town I posted about the other day.

It's right in the town center and they've closed the entire street off where the building is and Argos is on that street and they've been closed since it happened. I like to carry my camera around with me and take spontanious pictures of what ever I see and think it will make a good pictures.

Well I've just got a new camera and the cases were all sold out when I baught it so they said I could take the receipt in when they were in stock and I could still buy the case on the offer.

Argos = Closed until further notice =/

Don't want to take my camera out without a case because it was expensive and don't want it damaged.

Grrrrr..

On a funnier note my friend works in that Argos store in the nights when they have deliveries and puts them into the thingy at the back of the store and he still has to work, even though the store is closed.. the police open the fire escape for them to go in and work lol.

Typing this post to your thread.

Back