what are you doings in valentines day? (which is today)

lucasroxXD

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2009
are you going out with a date to the movies or dinner or nothing cause no one likes you..............im staying home...as always :frown2:

Nothing. The only person I'd want to do something with is out of town. No biggie, though.

I have a hockey game in the afternoon then I'm going out to dinner with friends. I usually don't do much on Valentines as I see it as a Hallmark holiday.

I have a hockey game in the afternoon then I'm going out to dinner with friends. I usually don't do much on Valentines as I see it as a Hallmark holiday.

That may be so, but she should do just as much for you, so it's not like you lost anything.

RELATIONSHIPS ARE FOR THE GAYS!

I dont do valentines day

Unless its a day with Jill Valentine

That may be so, but she should do just as much for you, so it's not like you lost anything.

If I did have someone to spend the day with, I would probably would organize something. It's just that I've never been too fond of this Hallmark holiday. I don't hate the idea of spending it with someone you care about; I dislike the idea of it being so consumer driven etc.

We celebrated y/day, went out shopping, movie then a takeaway in the house.
Today worked until 5 and just watched the match, was going to go out, don't know what's happening atm.

Lol where to start. Nothing.

Valentines Day is good though, I quite like it (when you've got a bird, of course). Plus, the better the 14th of February goes, the better the 14th of March should go.

Lewi's gonna need a steak and blow job to get over the afternoons events, I'm expecting a trophy being shown to us then.

In other news, I done nothing. Spent some time looking at pictures of deanis:ihih: then just played some games with Jay and Mike.

Party tonight.

Also, ever notice how February is the month when people buy the most condoms, and March is the month when people buy the most pregnancy tests? O_o

Back