Valentine

juke321

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2009
Houston,TX
Its that time of year again, and I was wandering what people on here were doing for valentines day. I'm probally doing nothing but staying home and thinking about that special girl!:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Plan A:Im going to new york with my girl alone. Like we are sneeking away on a train to there. Ah...ill probably get grounded for like 2 months but trust me its worth it.:).

Plan B: Is to go make out in the movie theaters while watching the movie valentines day.:)

Plan - 404 not found
Valentine is just a scam to get people to buy things for there significant others

Plan - 404 not found
Valentine is just a scam to get people to buy things for there significant others

Says the person who doesn't have a GF.

Sex with random people >girl/boy friend
Its like that Best of Monty Python box set I got.
A lot of the crap taken out and its a lot cheaper than the full thing.

Plan - 404 not found

Says the person who doesn't have a GF.

Sex with random people >girl/boy friend

1213117689943.jpg

Last edited:
Narrr
You only get that if your not careful
Anyway what's to say somebody you go out with hasn't got anything?

Narrr

You can always get checked, but with random people you i bet you dont check them. Just off to bed and let the magic happen, eh? Plus im only at second base my friend.

Narrr

You can always get checked, but with random people you i bet you dont check them. Just off to bed and let the magic happen, eh? Plus im only at second base my friend.

Who said anything about bed?

Anyway its called "rubbering up"
A box of these things is a lot cheaper than a few flowers

Nothiiiiiing!

Haven't even seen the mister this year! Sundays such a crappy day for Valentines day. We went out for a meal Friday, so I guess that can count.

Back