i cant talk to girls that good......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamikaze said:
The reason you seem to be so shy is that everytime you're speaking with someone of the opposite sex, you're assuming that it's an attempt for a hit on or something. Just be friendly and casual, if you tend to be fake and obnoxious, they will see that. If you have someone in your mind for Valentine's Day and are just too shy to approach them, write them a romantic letter/poem with their name attached, but make an alias for yourself.

NIce sig kamikaze!:cornut: :thumbsup: lol

All the girls in my class know me (maybe cause we have a class of 10?), anyways, I gots no problems. That's the kinda thing that happens on TV shows with no real plot.

Now I have a song for an occassion like this and it goes like this:

This is a song
for the ladies
but fellas... listen closely

You don't have to **** her hard
in fact sometimes that's not right to do..
Sometimes u got to make some love
and ****in give her some smooches too..
Sometimes you got to squeeze..
Sometiems you got to say "Please"..
Sometimes you gotta say "Hey,"
"I'm gonna **** you.. softly"
"I'm gonna screw you gently"
"I'm gonna hump you sweetly"
"I'm gonna ball you discreetly"
and then you say "Hey, I brought you flowers"
and then you say "Wait a minute Sally,"
"I think I got sometin' in my teeth could you get it out for me?"
That's ****in' teamwork!
What's your favorite posish?
That's cool with me, It's not my favorite but I'll do it for you.
What's your favorite dish?

I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it from ZANZIBAR!
And then I'm gonna love you completely
Then I'll ****ing **** you discreetly
and then I'll ****in bone you completely
but then I'm gonna ****... you hard.....
Hard........

Last edited:
Wait until she walks into class, look at her and ask "Did you fart when you walked through the door? Because you blew me away".. It'll get'em everytime!

Nah, just do yourself a favor and wait.. another 10 years, you'll be much happier. Of course this is coming from someone who just came out of a 3 year relationship that was going perfect in everyway (bought a house together, in love, blah blah blah) and then one day in a matter of five minutes the whole relationship seemed to pull a complete 180 and within seconds it seemed, 3 years had been completely reversed.

Sillyhat said:
Ask her if she's a parking ticket, then say cause you have fine written all over you.
i second that

and god damn when i was 13 i had no problem talking to girls, im 14 and i still dont, you guys arent confident so stop asking for GIRL HELP on internet forums, cause well, there you go, thats your problem, you resort to asking about girls on internet WII forums...
(no one would say it so i did)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back