i cant talk to girls that good......

Status
Not open for further replies.
god you guys are all giving this kid the wrong advice, you want real advice ill let you know whats up.

listen, first off BE YOURSELF, if they dont like you for who you are you'd better forget them cause you have no chance. now after talkin to a girl for awhile, give her subtle compliments about her, women love being complemented. When your around her, try not to always go over right away and say something. Kinda ignore her for little, see if shes interested. If not she may be doing the same thing to you so just play it cool. Lastly be flirty with her, joke around. One thing I always do is when were jokin around with each other, ill just grab her side a lil bit on her stomach. Now it's not much, but they like being flirty like that.

Now im 22, i forget what it was like when i was 13, but these things should work for a guy at any age. you need any other help kid, PM me. to tell you the truth most these other dudes dont know what they're talkin about.

Kelso said:
lol u def. need some girl input on this thread. I think WiiWouldLike2Play had the right idea. But w.e u do, if u want to end up dating the girls... DO NOT... treat her like a sister... she ends up loving u but never seeing you in a... sexual maner lol. However if it is just friendship u want... the whole pretend she is ur sis/gay thing works great.
Now it always depends on the girl because no girls like the same kinda guy. Me for example, i always fall for the shy guy where as most of my friends dig the bad a$$. But if you are looking for a meaningful realationship you def. have to be urself. A great ice breaker for friendship or romantic relationship that will work on any girl is a compliment. I'm telling you this is the only 100% guarenteed ice breaker. I don't think i know a girl out there who dosn't like a compliment, as long as its not creepy. Just say something like... ur hair looks nice today... or... that colour make up really brings out ur eyes. Anything u notice will work as long as its not something like gee that **** sure makes ur rack look great. haha. if u are looking for something to do as far as valentines love goes tho make a small gesture but something thoughtful. I mean if u know her fav. candy, give her some of that just in a friendly maner. Or maybe u know her fav. flower, pick up one of those and deliver it with a lil note saying "thinking of u" or something suttle. If u really want the girl don't out ur heart on the line right off the bat or u will scare her off, keep her guessing. But with that said u have to be carful to u don't get too distant by "keeping her guessing" haha or she will think ur uninterested. It is an art really and it does take a lil work but anyone can do it. Its like fingerpainting haha, anyone can do it but the more u practise the less sloppy it looks.

that is the most confusing **** ever lol. why cant girls just be easy to pick up :(

Meh I just be me
ie strange (Bill Bayley strange)

ninja senses said:
god you guys are all giving this kid the wrong advice, you want real advice ill let you know whats up.

listen, first off BE YOURSELF, if they dont like you for who you are you'd better forget them cause you have no chance. now after talkin to a girl for awhile, give her subtle compliments about her, women love being complemented. When your around her, try not to always go over right away and say something. Kinda ignore her for little, see if shes interested. If not she may be doing the same thing to you so just play it cool. Lastly be flirty with her, joke around. One thing I always do is when were jokin around with each other, ill just grab her side a lil bit on her stomach. Now it's not much, but they like being flirty like that.

Now im 22, i forget what it was like when i was 13, but these things should work for a guy at any age. you need any other help kid, PM me. to tell you the truth most these other dudes dont know what they're talkin about.
isn't that almost exactly what i said :p lol

aw poor kid :(

girls can be intimidating and just as shy so dont feel bad if you feel that when you cant look a girl in the eye, chances are they cant do it either. we'll forever be like that even when we're 50 and we watch our kids do it too :)

my advise is that i know theres a girl you fancy and i think you should go up to her and ask her to be your valentine the old fashioned way. it works believe it or not. i know youre only 13 and $$$ isnt exactly "easy to come by" at that age so if you get her a nice boquet of flowers from youre local grocery store (in the US they are usually like 7$ if that). she will know it came straight from the heart and that you had good intentions. cards too and a candy of her choice. find out what kind of cholate or fruit candy she likes.

either way, dont be scared. whats the worst that can happen? shell say no? come on i KNOW theres someone out there for you :) dont let it stress you out

ETA- on the whole "sister" thing, NOT a good idea 1 and 2, youre 13! NO SEX OF ANY KIND YOURE STILL A KID!:nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
Byuakuya said:
just behave as if everything is cool. make them work for it, thats my moto, unless its a girl i really realy like in which case i make the first move.

"make them work for it" what??:shocked:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
ok i am 13 yrs old and I love talking'll but that changes when its a girl. I just cant look them in the eye and talk because i think they will think i am hitting on the. any ideas that could help me? cause valentine's day is round the corner

i guess it depends on how the girl/s acts towards you too, because theres a kid in my year and ive seen him talk once- thats like 2 years ago! i have not heard him speak EVER after that even though hes in my year! in my lessons!!

lol, i dont have a problem anymore, so dont worry about that. btw: the church thing did work 4 me.

either way, i hope you get some good advice here. the thing that worked 4 me was acting like i was gay and that they were my sister (btw: i didnt actually pretend i was gay, it was just a psycological thing that i told myself)

13's quite a young age you know.. its the start of 'blossoming', so give it time?

Kelso said:
lol u def. need some girl input on this thread. I think WiiWouldLike2Play had the right idea. But w.e u do, if u want to end up dating the girls... DO NOT... treat her like a sister... she ends up loving u but never seeing you in a... sexual maner lol. However if it is just friendship u want... the whole pretend she is ur sis/gay thing works great.
Now it always depends on the girl because no girls like the same kinda guy. Me for example, i always fall for the shy guy where as most of my friends dig the bad a$$. But if you are looking for a meaningful realationship you def. have to be urself. A great ice breaker for friendship or romantic relationship that will work on any girl is a compliment. I'm telling you this is the only 100% guarenteed ice breaker. I don't think i know a girl out there who dosn't like a compliment, as long as its not creepy. Just say something like... ur hair looks nice today... or... that colour make up really brings out ur eyes. Anything u notice will work as long as its not something like gee that **** sure makes ur rack look great. haha. if u are looking for something to do as far as valentines love goes tho make a small gesture but something thoughtful. I mean if u know her fav. candy, give her some of that just in a friendly maner. Or maybe u know her fav. flower, pick up one of those and deliver it with a lil note saying "thinking of u" or something suttle. If u really want the girl don't out ur heart on the line right off the bat or u will scare her off, keep her guessing. But with that said u have to be carful to u don't get too distant by "keeping her guessing" haha or she will think ur uninterested. It is an art really and it does take a lil work but anyone can do it. Its like fingerpainting haha, anyone can do it but the more u practise the less sloppy it looks.
Great advice (in my opinion). It was kind of the stuff that I wanted to hear. :)

When i was 13 which i can remember perfectly cause im only 15 right now. Girls were actually my best friends. I never had trouble talking to them. I only really hang out wit chicks now cause all my friends are like jocks and im not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back