What are you listening to?

Yeah, I think U2's gotten better although I tend to like what Bono is doing for A.I.D.S. than hearing his voice.:D

Now I'm listening to a classic: Riders On The Storm by The Doors; OOOHHH YEAAHHH!!

NateTheGreat said:
Yeah, I think U2's gotten better although I tend to like what Bono is doing for A.I.D.S. than hearing his voice.:D

Now I'm listening to a classic: Riders On The Storm by The Doors; OOOHHH YEAAHHH!!
1st of all I also think he's doing a great thing, most of the songs on there latest album were inspired by the things they've been doing over the past couple yrs. or so. 2nd...I love that song!!!!

More than human - White Zombies

ssbb_lover said:
1st of all I also think he's doing a great thing, most of the songs on there latest album were inspired by the things they've been doing over the past couple yrs. or so. 2nd...I love that song!!!!

More than human - White Zombies
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that you didn't care about Bono's fight against A.I.D.S. I was just trying to say I like Bono's cause more than his music; it's not bad music, just not great, in my opinion...but still worth listening to.:)

Ok, I'm now listening to Alameda by Elliott Smith, one of my favorites; too bad he committed suicide a couple years ago.:(

Lord Haku said:
Sakura is hot but still she could grow a little bit
Yes she could "grow" abit around the *cough*"Chest Area"*cough* xD and that would make her Super hot but she is still mine i got posters of Her in my room! Wootness! xD

Right now im listening to the best song ever

Crawling - Linkin Park

No, NateTheGreat, I was implying that I, as well as u, like wut Bono's doing. I was saying that I agree w/ u;)

sasuke747 said:
Yes she could "grow" abit around the *cough*"Chest Area"*cough* xD and that would make her Super hot but she is still mine i got posters of Her in my room! Wootness! xD
She has to become an adult some day...take notice to the close up...
1144599448.jpg

Woo, after all the searching i've done I haven't seen this one...Sakura:drool:
1_fc6fa56a-_-squalljade-_-1094717557-_-rock_on-.jpg

w00t! w00t!
005.jpg

Look at pretty Sakura...
1144641051_naruto-cg-sakura2.jpg

Now back ON TOPIC!:mad::lol:

Listening to Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

Back