What are you listening to?

I agree with both of you, Hendrix is the mother f'ing s#*%!!!!

Well, right now I'm listening to Funky #7 by Hot Tuna, which is a pretty good spin-off band of Jefferson Airplane.

Hendrix is the shnitz!...

I like some of Jefferson Airplane (a.k.a. Jefferson Starship for those of u who rn't fans of 70's-80's music) There not in the top of my list though.

Anyone else here a Beetles fan? I mean, is anyone here not a Beetles fan?:lol:

I am fans of 60-70s music and HATE HIP HOP sorry but rappers can't hold a cup to Hendrix talking fast isn't talent in my mind :lol: Still what did you think of the Rock Lee video

I currently have 182 Beatles songs on my computer and I won't stop til I get all their stuff.

Oh, and as for All Along the Watchtower, here's a video of Jimmy Hindrix playing it, instead of that cover band you posted:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRaSrZakBEA[/MEDIA]

*EDIT* Now I'm listening to For You by Tracy Chapman.

Last edited:
Lord Haku said:
I am fans of 60-70s music and HATE HIP HOP sorry but rappers can't hold a cup to Hendrix talking fast isn't talent in my mind :lol: Still what did you think of the Rock Lee video
U said it, rap sucks, but I like rap-rock or as some ppl call it, "New age Rock" (a.k.a. Linkin' Park)

I thought it was hilarious and cool at the same time...weird combination:tard::drool:

*EDIT* U posted before me! That's a sccchhhwweeett vid:D

I like old school rap, like Tupac, Biggie, Dr. Dre, a few songs by snoop dogg when he was good, some Beastie Boys and Eminem because he's really political in some of his songs. Everything else is pretty much crap and is always the same: girls, cars, money, etc.

OK, now I'm listening to Promise What You Will by Iron & Wine; one of my favorite bands.:cool:

Lord Haku said:
Yeah Rock with rap is good but rap by itself is like a someone scratching thier nails on a chalkboard :D
I know it! For someone reason I like that new song that just came out: Where'd You Go - Fort Minor & Holly Brooks. Mega odd combo but it's pretty bangin'...actually kind of pleasent...though I think there's some bad lang in there...

$#@$!!! Sry bout' that, but this song goes so well w/ a sad Naruto vid!!! There's like 1,000 of em'!!! This is about Sasuke leaving, as i'm sure anyone could have guessed...enjoy:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2Rx5hVRhI[/MEDIA]
NateTheGreat said:
I like old school rap, like Tupac, Biggie, Dr. Dre, a few songs by snoop dogg when he was good, some Beastie Boys and Eminem
I like Eminem too, though ppl think he's all racist and all the other bull out there, he's actually good. I agree, I like the way he mixes in the politicality(<<<is that a word)

Last edited:
Lord Haku said:
I guess it is OKAY but I can talk fast too wait someone sign me up with a record label :lol:
Yeah, it's so rediculous! You don't need any talent at this point. Just think of the dumbist, most predictable lines and put some repetitive music that has a lot of bass and your a star!

Now I'm listening to Come Back Baby by Ray Charles.

NateTheGreat said:
Yeah, it's so rediculous! You don't need any talent at this point. Just think of the dumbist, most predictable lines and put some repetitive music that has a lot of bass and your a star!

Now I'm listening to Come Back Baby by Ray Charles.
U guys rn't signed already? Hold on, I got fifty on the other line....JK:lol:

I'm listening too Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

I like Queen too:cool:

ssbb_lover said:
I know it! For someone reason I like that new song that just came out: Where'd You Go - Fort Minor & Holly Brooks. Mega odd combo but it's pretty bangin'...actually kind of pleasent...though I think there's some bad lang in there...

$#@$!!! Sry bout' that, but this song goes so well w/ a sad Naruto vid!!! There's like 1,000 of em'!!! This is about Sasuke leaving, as i'm sure anyone could have guessed...enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2Rx5hVRhI

I like Eminem too, though ppl think he's all racist and all the other bull out there, he's actually good. I agree, I like the way he mixes in the politicality(<<<is that a word)

I liked that Video actually I have hair as Sasuke now only i dont have blue but i have the same style :), Eminem is allright but that he talks about sex all the time kinda puts me off :/

ssbb_lover said:
That would be a cool word, but sadly it doesn't exist.:( Yeah, while I don't like the songs in which he talks about raping or killing his wife, nor the homophobic ones, I like where he talks about America's problems like in Sing for the Moment and especially Mosh aswell as his amazing songs like Lose Yourself.

Here's that Mosh video:
(WARNING: Explicit Lyrics...oh, and it's about 5 min so it may take a while to buffer.)
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHH2ew6tVzA[/MEDIA]

sasuke747 said:
I liked that Video actually I have hair as Sasuke now only i dont have blue but i have the same style :), Eminem is allright but that he talks about sex all the time kinda puts me off :/
I know, I i'm mainly into the rythym though:) Unless it's one of the political songs...

NateTheGreat said:
That would be a cool word, but sadly it doesn't exist. Yeah, while I don't like the songs in which he talks about raping or killing his wife, nor the homophobic ones, I like where he talks about America's problems like in Sing for the Moment and especially Mosh aswell as his amazing songs like Lose Yourself.
I agree and like everything u just said:D ESPECIALLY LOSE YOURSELF

Last edited:
Back