What character do you plan on using?

laderer5 said:
they usually wait to show the character doing moves in pictures till they release the character info. We know many of his moves alreasy from watching the video's
So far, any characters shown in the trailers were shown in screenshots or profiled on the Dojo website, except Snake. He is confirmed, we've seen his moves, but we have never seen even one pic of him on the website. They showed Meta Knight in tons of pics before they profiled him, so why don't they show Snake is tons of pics, or even one for that matter? He's unlockable. They won't show anything on the website that's unlockable until the game comes out. Therefore, Snake will not be shown until after Dec. 3rd.

Why did they show him in the trailer? To create hype. They wanted people to know third-party characters were possible. More hype, more games sold, more money. Sakurai even stated in an interview Snake and all other third-parties would be unlockable. End of story.

The Fear said:
So far, any characters shown in the trailers were shown in screenshots or profiled on the Dojo website, except Snake. He is confirmed, we've seen his moves, but we have never seen even one pic of him on the website. They showed Meta Knight in tons of pics before they profiled him, so why don't they show Snake is tons of pics, or even one for that matter? He's unlockable. They won't show anything on the website that's unlockable until the game comes out. Therefore, Snake will not be shown until after Dec. 3rd.

Why did they show him in the trailer? To create hype. They wanted people to know third-party characters were possible. More hype, more games sold, more money. Sakurai even stated in an interview Snake and all other third-parties would be unlockable. End of story.
Sakurai said all third-party characters are un-lockables.

AtomicB said:
Sakurai said all third-party characters are un-lockables.
Exactly. =)

However, since the Snake update, it appears Sakurai has either abandoned that policy or has shown him on the site despite the fact that he's secret. I'm not going to try to figure out why since this update goes against everything he said about Snake.

Everything I know is a lie.

Definately my Peachy-poo. <3 I was so relieved to see her on the char. list on the SSBB website. >< I remember we used to have things like gaming clubs and such, and I'd always be the ONLY person to play Peach. Haha..

Ehh, I'll probably try my hand at Pit! Because I love angels and archery. Win-win.

The Pokemon Trainer and Pikachu.

I usually have two characters I bounce back and foe between, last time it was Pikachu and Samus...

All the same I'll give everyone a fair go.

Back