Who's your brawler of choice?

RedFox

Free Spirit
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local Wal-Mart
Go ahead, speak yer mind.

I'm probably gonna go with Zero-Suit Samus...I was always good with Samus in general so I'll go with her first. Try not to get distracted by her breats while she beats the crap outaa you xD

~RedFox

Wait, what? Damnit!

I totally forgot Fox for a sec there....crap.

I change my answer to fox I completely forgot I was always Fox in the other two games xD man that really slipped my mind...thanks Russel.

Ok so my official answer is Fox. I just forgot.

~RedFox

No Prob.............. Just dont get how you forgot, i mean your username is REDFOX, oh well, its times like this, that stuff like this happens!

Back to Topic!

Fox is the character, "A Player's Choice", I Might Add!!!
And should be everyones choice!

I like marth too, but when someone else is using him, he get annoying!!!

Sometimes i think charactesr on Smash Bros., with swords are just plain garbage cause they cant find with their hands or feet! So they rely on weapons, but this excludes Link and Marth!

Im not sure of what to say about Meta-Knight

i would have to say kirby, he is just my best char. but other than him on SSBB i want to try metaknight and pit both look fast and strong, cant wait til the game comes out

Fast & Strong!!

Im pretty sure theres another guys, looks like a dog, has a furry tail, where clothes, and has very good high tech!!! Oh and if you havent figured it out, his Name starts with a F and his last name starts with an M!!

By the way im just kidding with yall!!
I respect everylast one of yalls characters, hope to see yall online when Brawl pops up!

i like most of the characters on SSBM but some i could not win with, like zelda, CyanRussel to be honest i dont like Fox, i dont think he is that good, but the only reason i dont think he is any good is because i suck with him, i am sure once you know how to play with him he is amazing, i just never really played has him

Alot of people use him cause hes fast but just because hes fast doesnt mean he kills all the time. I use Marth and hes strong and fast i also use Falco cause hes easier to control and his down A in the air is a meteor smash

in SSB i considered fox a noob character because he was the first person anyone would get realy good with but that all changed in SSBM and i'm glad

I am hoping to use maybe Snake in SSBB but i won't know for sure until i actualy play the game

pit, but on the previous games i liked pikachu and characters with swords

Pikachu is my character. All must fear the volt tackle.

My main guys were usually Link and Pikachu...i was soo good with them. Occassionally mario...

But officially...Link.

Back