What characters do you want to see in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl?

Paper Mario
Diddy and Dixie kong (replace Ice Climers)
Mew
Dark Link (from Ocarina of Time)
Star Wolf
Baby Bowser (transform into Shadow Mario from Super Mario Sunshine)

maybe Toad, Sonic, some more Fire Emblem charicters, some other good Pokemon (maybe the new ones from Dimond and Pearl?)

personally i wouuld hate to see sonic.... HES A SEGA CHARACTER!!! why would you want him on SSMB?

to kick his ass maybe? i remember from the old nintendo mags when people sent in pictures of mario violently killing that little hegehog but even that sonic and the secret rings angered me..

how bout just a **** load of CHARACTER from sega and ever xbox, ps2...everything...but then that would make the game have every one in it..and xbox would want it...and so on..so i say just sega and nintendo people iin the game

i would want to see ghost busters
like you control 4 guys like how you controlled both Eskimos in ssbm

and master chief

If there were to be any sega characters then it should just be sonic. This is a Nintendo game after all.

DBZ characters would just...suck.

and if any one should be in Smash Bors. Brawl it should be Captain N.

NO WAIT! It should be Reggie.

Sonic the Hedgehog, and Knuckles the...echidna, or something like that.

I would love to have DBZ characters there,but they would probably be too strong :lol:

we need:
mallow
Geno
Alucard from castlevania 1
crystal chronical characters possibly
Ridley
and pie
and much more. :lol: :yesnod: :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod :yesnod: :yesnod:

all the sonic cast should be in
crash bandicoot
spyro
nights
rayman
toad
vexx

They should put Banjo and Kazooie and Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day in Brawl that would be awsome and after all they are Nintendo Charcters

I also think that Rayman will have the honor of having the 3rd slot for the third-party characters because think of the possible move sets he could have and he has a game for the Wii.

Wrong fourm it should probably be under wii gaming. So anyway they should have bobobo in it from Bobobo-bobo-bobo.

Back