What characters do you want to see in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl?

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
Waluigi......omg...no... no offense at all. No point having him in brawl really. Thats like asking if Drybones should be in it. (This message is not meant to ve mean XD).
ooooooooo drybones is good to

i'd like to see nights (since hes in a wii game next fall) sonic, maybe megaman idk though, more zelda (midna and wolf link?!?!) tails, knuckles, rayman would work, bomberman possibly, and i'd like to see mii's in it where you can make your own moves, that would be coooool.

iwould personally love dbz ppl cos there grt (not normally a big fan) but sonic on the other hand wud be alrite except that sega have let me down ever since sa2b they betrayed nintendo by going to stupid microsoft and plus they stopped chao wich really piaessed me off:shocked:

loopz said:
iwould personally love dbz ppl cos there grt (not normally a big fan) but sonic on the other hand wud be alrite except that sega have let me down ever since sa2b they betrayed nintendo by going to stupid microsoft and plus they stopped chao wich really piaessed me off:shocked:
i miss chao too they kicked ass. also if sonic was in brawl they could do it right.

sonic
knuckles
nights
rayman
megaman
bomberman
NO ANIME CHARACTERS

Back