What do you hate on msc?

unska

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
The thing I hate the most is people who can only play with one character on the team. For example some DK users, their whole tactic is based on passing to DK with a white ball.

I myself have Diddy Kong, Dry Bones & Koopa and Boo. I know like 10 different ways to score with each of my characters! Pff..

PS. Don't bother mentioning disconnecting and goalie camping. :)

Bowser Jr. Fails.

I do a lot of different things too score. I use the belgium waffle a lot though... .

Someone playing DK, and then scoring goals by passing to them while the ball is white!? UNHEARD OF!! It's not like DK's offensive worth relies solely on his shooting ability. Since you know, he's so fast and can pass quickly.

Croswenthy said:
Since you know, he's so fast and can pass quickly.

Uhhhh, DK's passing and speed are the lowest. His defense and power is the highest.

I ****ing hate boo's

9 times out of 10 people who use boo's are ***holes to play against

I hate it when people go through my goalie with drybones and boo, but hey I do that trick too! got me a 34-4 record. :)

I wish the game didnt have those stupid teleport through goalie tricks! If it were about passing and shooting i'd love it, <3 Plus keep the charged shots.

Just4Fun said:
I hate the wastelands and the dump. :sick:

Well, I am hating Wastelands less (but still a little)... but the new number one in my hate list is Thunder Island. Oh, this stage is SO anoying... :mad2:

Back