What game are you playing now?

As I expected. Better late than never.

YNow if you'll excuse me, I'd like to ignore all the stigma 'n stereotypes, and enjoy a grand RPG series everyone misses out on

Now, now. The main entries in the Pokemon series are fun and well-made RPG's, and there is no shame in enjoying them. That being said, you may want to expand your horizons. For one, I know CK has yet to familiarize himself with most of the Final Fantasy games, nor has he tried some of the classic western RPG's like Baldur's Gate II and Fallout. In other words, RPG's revolve around the story, with gameplay at second place.

Now, now. The main entries in the Pokemon series are fun and well-made RPG's, and there is no shame in enjoying them. That being said, you may want to expand your horizons. For one, I know CK has yet to familiarize himself with most of the Final Fantasy games, nor has he tried some of the classic western RPG's like Baldur's Gate II and Fallout.

Not sure why you quoted me?

Regardless, I certainly haven't delved into FF as much as I'd of liked to yet, but I've played quite a few RPGs in my time. I've just missed a few of them; can't play 'em all, yeah?

... Or at least, not with my budget.

In other words, RPG's revolve around the story, with gameplay at second place.

The story of any game can kiss my ass, 'less it's a bloody perfect story that would drive you to play even a bad game. Good gameplay will always come first as my priority in what I want in a game; a good story is just a brilliant bonus for me.

Last edited:
Not really. I mean, it's not like the gameplay is bad, but the story is more important.

Back