what game should i get

travZEman

bassbassbass
Dec 25, 2007
SD
Wii Online Code
2576-9848-2040-2882
allright i have 500 points and im tryin to choose between metroid and castlevania. what's better?

travZEman said:
allright i have 500 points and im tryin to choose between metroid and castlevania. what's better?

Metroid is way better (even though im a pretty big horror fan)......I'll explain.

Castlevania is a great game, but it is a linear side scrolling action game.......Metroid has the same aspects, but the difference is its non-linear.....multiple ways to go, different ways to beat the game. You will get side scrolling action in metroid, mixed with adventure.
In my opinion, I get most of what i wanted from CV, in Metroid.

The play control on metroid is way better. Castlevania play control has issues, especially around stairs and jumping......it wasnt perfected until IV (3 play control is barely an improvement, havent played 2 since 80's). Metroid is smooth, and acrobatic.....

The music for Castlevania isnt bad, and has many a catchy tune you will remember, its just hard for it to compare to the Metroid music. Uber classic.

Thats just off the top of my head. The only other things I can think of to compare the two, is that castelvania is shorter, with all of the difficulty coming in the last 3 stages......metroid is a long game, but none of the battles except for the last are too hard....

I guess just ask yourself, if you want fast paced gothic action, or creepy sci-fi exploration mixed with combat.

However, this post is a waste of time, as you should immediatley purchase both Castelvania IV, and Super Metroid.....NO REALLY, STOP READING THIS AND BUY THOSE TWO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are basicly comparing some of the best games of all time.

cant, dont have original controller :(

Back