What games do you wish will out for the Wii?

gingerkid said:
online on wii is going to be a bunch of crap. it cant beat xbox live. no voice chat WTF?!?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ****ING RUB MY WIN IN BITCHES FACES?!?! anyways a really good rpg would be good.

=? ... this is the reason i don't play online games, you become obsessed, with winning, and competitive.

---

I'd like to see some kinda Quake IV like game for the wii... one with a really twisted story line... prove to everybody that the wii is not just for kids ^^

I think a multi player Doom/Quake could really work.

uhh online is the future of gaming. games single player is just boring after one play and multiplayer isnt fun without like 4 people in your house. online makes games replay value go WAY up. as for more wii games i'd like to see something with yoshi or wario and waluigi have there own game.

gingerkid said:
online on wii is going to be a bunch of crap. it cant beat xbox live. no voice chat WTF?!?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ****ING RUB MY WIN IN BITCHES FACES?!?! anyways a really good rpg would be good.

calm down ginger. there will be voice chat you idiot, just not yet. do you really think they'd have voice chat on the DS, and not the main console? Xbox live isn't even good, people just think it is because you have to pay for it...:wtf:

gamer24 west said:
i'd like to see "zone of enders" loved that game on the ps2 it had sweet controls. i doubt it'll come on the wii tho.:yesnod: but i can still wish.:lol:
I agree. That would be a great game for the Wii. I enjoyed both games for the PS2.

callme.nasty said:
calm down ginger. there will be voice chat you idiot, just not yet. do you really think they'd have voice chat on the DS, and not the main console? Xbox live isn't even good, people just think it is because you have to pay for it...:wtf:
actually the wii will have voice chat only if you have the person your playing with friends code which is a pain in the ass. i prefer xbox live and always will, wii is still my #1 console oh' fun though.

gingerkid said:
actually the wii will have voice chat only if you have the person your playing with friends code which is a pain in the ass. i prefer xbox live and always will, wii is still my #1 console oh' fun though.

i doubt it. i think its all up to game developers. anyone play ps2 online? it was all up to the game to decide what features and how good the online experience was.

you might not need all the friend codes soon, rumor is that madden 08 will not need the friend codes for online play

Star Fox
Bloody Roar
Sonic (Secret Rings was a letdown)

i liked secret rings not as much as adventure and adventure 2. bloody roar would be awsome i used to have that game.

Agreed with all points, gingerkid.

Mario Kart Wii ofcourse online and a headset....*sight*...one day it will come out. a Perfect Dark and Golden Eye like the old days. XBOX live isnt that hot either :p its just that its the best of a bad bunch.
a new Excite Bike. Excite Truck 2 with online cause thats one game that would be perfect for online.
DBZ Budikai Tenkiechizxvcxzb 3....online also.

Off Topic: The new Madden 08 is gonna be so HOT!!! not only i throw the ball and own my homie next to me or the guy online BUT I CAN DRAW ON THE SCREEN!!! damnnnnnnn thats going into my library for sure

Paperboy
A disc golf game (I know there is one in Monkey Ball, but I want a whole game)
T&C Surf Design
Pac Man

Back