what games should i get?

jimbopants

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
im getting a wii for christmas and i wanted to know what games i should get?
i got zelda and truma center. what other good games r out there?
ty in advance

Red steel is a great gun/ sword game. and i tihnk wii play cos it comes with i free wiimote . wii play is a seris on 9 mini games.

Well I think you should get red steel, although its had bad reviews I think its a top-notch game. Also if you need an extra WiiMote you might aswell get Wii play as you only pay a small amount for the game. I've heard super monkey ball is good.

COD3 for a good single-player FPS.
I've heard Rayman is a GREAt multiplayer game.

Get elebits.
It's the only shooters with high-end controlls... and it's not even a real shooter (that's saying something)

Don't get Red Steel (bad controlls) or Far Cry (horrible graphics).
Call of Duty 3 is nothing special but it's the only decent FPS right now, lacking multi-player though.

For strong multi-player either get Monkey-Ball or Raymen, what ever looks better to you (reviews suggest they are almost equal in overall greatness)

Excite Truck is great for racing but it's got little depth

Your best bet is probably either Madden or waiting until something better comes along. Sure, there are decent games, but nothing beyond Zelda, TC, and Madden has been reviewed well or enjoyable to me (those I've played). Rayman may be a good bet if you're into mini games and lots of multiplayer stuff. I prefer to dig in and really get into a game, so it's not so much for me.

Back