3rd game (well fourth if u count sports)

wiiwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2006
vancouver, canada
Wii Online Code
0730-0028-5418-6552
which new game shoulld i get

hey guys my mom asked me what game i want for Christmas and i'm having a tough time deciding. So far i have zelda, monkey ball, and wii sports. any suggestions??

so far im thinking either DBZ or truma center.

or do you think i should wait for wario ware and wii play and just ask for the money instead

Last edited:
I had the same problem, I couldnt think of any game to tell my aprents to get me. So today I told them to get me a Controller set. If you dont have 2 I'd suggest that until some new games come out.

yeah like mario galaxy can't wait for that. if you haven't got it there is Wii play which is more mini games but it does have a version of duck hunt which is always fun

I don't know about wario ware but wii play ain't that great its fun but not that good

I hear trauma center doesn't support widescreen, if thats true its a big turn off for me.

yep have to agrre with swiftay, call of duty 3 looks amazing, in fact, thats the very game i asked my parents to get me 4 xmas!! wahey!!

If you have a DS and Trauma Center for that, I don't suggest getting it for the Wii, as it is the exact same story line and surgeries (at least in the beginning). As for CoD3, the camera is REALLY sensitive and there is no way to turn it down (that I know of), and the bashing people with their guns is REALLY tiring. All in all, I'd say get a gift card or Excite Truck.

Back