What games to get?

What about Mario and Sonic ATOG? Is that a long game, fun?

Sparx said:
What about Mario and Sonic ATOG? Is that a long game, fun?

I haven't heard very much about it... but if you're into sports games then that might be the one for you...

Personally I think its probably a game that is interesting for a while, but after that while has passed then No Bueno.

Other than that I think you're list is looking pretty freakin fantastic. You have a game to match just about any kind of mood you can be in... and just those games would keep anyone occupied for months.

That is unless you play your DS 24/7, in which case it'll be less

!S

Are any of the games in my last online?

Oh yeah Metroid forgot about that.

I would definitely recommend Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. Great game(s). Phantom Hourglass and Metroid Prime Hunters are good. Animal Crossing is worth a pick-up, especially if you've never played the Gamecube version, you HAVE to pick this title up.

Animal Crossing??? I always thought it was a little kids game!

No, certainly not. I consider myself a mature 15 year old, and Animal Crossing from the Gamecube is still one of my favorites. When I'm done playing Halo 3, Oblivion, Call of Duty 4, or Super Smash Bros. Melee, I pop Animal Crossing in my Wii and it never gets old. :) It's such an addicting game, you have no idea until you play it. The DS version is basically the same thing but with an extension pack, which is why it's great for first-timers.

I have to make that my #1 recommendation if you've never played this franchise.

What is it? Like an adventure-RPG game like Zelda?

DEFINITELY a role-playing game. The time, holidays, and seasons that happen in real life...happen in the game. :) Basically you're a villager (male or female) where you get to choose the name of yourself and the name of your town, which you move into. This town consists of various animals who are your neighbors. They all have different moods and attitudes, which is awesome. Some of them leave and others fill their place. You can run errands for them and receive awards, buy stuff from the shop to you pimp out your house, etc.

The thing I love about it most is that you don't HAVE to do anything specifically. It has no "story plot". You basically have full control of the game and what you do. You can fish, catch bugs, sail, play soccer, decorate your house, get additions for your house if it gets too small, find fossils, as well as many other things (this is all MUCH more fun and less childish than it may sound). There are also special events for MANY things, but I'll keep that a secret. :)

There's no battling or killing like LoZ. :p

Meh...sounds fun. How long does it take to get bored of it? How many hours?

Sparx said:
Meh...sounds fun. How long does it take to get bored of it? How many hours?
I got it in 04', and I still play it. I never got bored, I just didn't have the time at points.

Sounds like fun, I'll look it up and watch some videos on it.

G2g for today, see ya tomoro ppl.

Back