What if... Smash Bros. For DS!

Remegy

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
5699-7924-9255-6172
Yo, imagine if there was a smash bros for DS?
not only would it be portable, but the DS has so many functions...

Wifi: self explanitory, you cand battle people near or far. this give everybody their OWN screens. this could be usful for items such as the cloaking device ( the person invisible cans see themselves on their own sceen, but others can't on theirs)

Mic: instead of preset messages, you could talk to your opponants at will through the mic

Top screen: could be the main battle display, while as the...

Touch screen: could show the score or control the camera (drag the stylis)

The Controls: could be the same as the gamecube controls ( Z being select)

characters culd be DS exclusive characters ( cahacters that have been in a ds game) such as :
Phantom Hourglass Link
mario/Luigi From New super mario bros
Baby Mario/Luigi from Partners in time
Yoshi from Yoshi's island
Samus from Metroid Hunters
Master of disguise Wario
and so on...

Wut do U guys think? im not saying it will actually happen, just an idea. add comments or ideas below...

Good idea,
But

Brawl has wi fi aswell.

but yeah i would play smash bros on DS

but i dont like restricting the characters only to the ones on DS

I remember hearing a year or so back on some gaming website that a SmashDS game was in development , but have not heard anything in a long while since, maybe once brawl is done they will make a game for the ds.

Woah, what an original idea! Who would have ever come up with this?

Won't happen. EVER. I assure you.

I would say unlikely but remember this, the D-pad definitely works for smash bros. (As we are seeing with some of these early impressions of people using the classic style wiimote in brawl) And, before now, that was my number 1 reason to not do it. With that gone, there is just the matter of why not?

If they ported over the 64 version. Maybe adding some characters, maps, items, online, etc. it could probably sell 7-8 million. The problem would really be if they had the time to really work on it with everything they've got going on. Which, everyone knows, is alot.

Still unlikely, but probably more likely than ever.

I would still get it because even if the graphics would be horrible its good to go camping and play some SSB under your tent or in a long drive to some where. that would be good :D

Back