What is Mario last name?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
I need to know. Well not need to know, but i would like to. Mario is Luigi's brother so i'm guessing they have the same last name. My cousin told me it was Mario. Mario Mario??????Well I geuss so, 'cause Mario bros. you know. If you think about it for a sec. You will relize, it makes since. Mario Mario and Luigi Mario,the Mario bros????????????IDK. Any way, i would like you to find out. Also, if you do find out please include the source. Thanks.

Attachments

• realmario.JPG
    realmario.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 4
WTF? Mario Mario? He needs a kickass name, llike some sweet italian name.

AtomicB said:
Yes, it's Mario Mario and Luigi Mario. According to that horrible live-action 80's movie it is, anyways.
NOT HORRIBLE. It's good...

I like how you included a picture of Mario incase we didn't know who you were talking about. :lol:

How about Mario Borellini.

AtomicB said:
Yes, it's Mario Mario and Luigi Mario. According to that horrible live-action 80's movie it is, anyways.
I rented that movie when I was younger, and yes the movie does confirm that they're names are Mario Mario and Luigi Mario, the cop asks for there information and he is flabbergasted, yes I said flabbergasted, when the cop asks for a last name and he goes "Mario! Mario!" And he asks Luigi and he says "Luigi Mario"., they say it as if it's completely obvious and the cop is an idiot, lol, but yeah the whole dinosaur thing and Koopa King T-Rex and Yoshi as a hardcore dinosaur and the lead girl being Daisy not Peach, I didn't like, they could really make a kick ass movie nowadays. So yeah your friend was right, and why have a last name? Someone as good as Mario only needs one name.
Edit: Oh yeah and I forgot to say that if you go on Wikipedia it confirms it there too, not that Wikipedia is 100% reliable but only 99.99%

correct mario mario and luigi mario

straight from the movie, which I'm pretty sure is a 90's movie

Back