What is Mario last name?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

This is the kind of question that needs not to be answered ya know? Lmao it's the sorta thing that people wonder, but need no real answer. Mario Mario, Luigi Mario is true but still, who cares? Mario is badass enough. He needs no last name.

wow never thought of it but if marios last name is mario then it makes sense but it is hilariously a sad lastname

thats why they are called the " SUPER MARIO BROTHERS"
obviously if your name is Bill and your brothers name is Fred no one would call you the Bill brothers... They would call you by your last name... So its pretty Obvious all though stupid that they call them Mario Mario and Luigi Mario but it was the 80's and its a Japanese game to start so really its understandable...

Look he even uses a SNES super scope... and the bobombs are the best part of the movie..lol

Last edited:
now im downloading it... thanks ha ha
dont forget about Double Dragon and Street Fighter they also made great movies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laura Croft fixed them all in the end

Why do you guys let this horrendously crappy movie tell you what his last name is?

I heard that Nintendo said he doesn't have a last name. I also heard the movie should be considered non-canon.

For what its worth...

There not really using the movie as proof. The fact that Mario and Luigi are the Mario Brothers means that their last name is Mario. Tom Smith and John Smith would be called the Smith Brother's not the Tom Brother's.

Hang on, aren't they the Super Mario Brothers? Mario Super Mario and Luigi Super Mario. I feel sorry for them. Once again Nintendo's continuity department are doing as much work as Sony's R&D departement.

Despite the fact the film has not been overly successful, one aspect that has reoccurred (though never became official) is Mario and Luigi's last name is Mario (hence, the Mario Bros.), making them Mario Mario and Luigi Mario. In the three Mario cartoon series, which aired several years earlier, these full names are also used. Although Nintendo has publicly stated that Mario and Luigi do not have last names.

-Wikipedia

I am being retarded right now even caring about this. -_-

Back