What is Picto Chat?

Its a free chat program for the DS that comes packaged already in it. Its for 16 people to either type or draw messages to eachother. Not really useful tho, cause its not WiFi compatable.

ericlewis91 said:
if the person in my class like 15 feet away had a ds..we could talk?
more or less yes

Yes, you could. But you would both have to have PictoChat up and be in the same room [A,B,C,D]. Its more or less something fun nintendo just threw in there to make the DS look more appealing.

might not wanna use it in class tho buddy, they will conviscate!!! (personal experience with a laser pen)

i was really hoping nintendo would announce some sort of wifi pictochat. i wouldnt mind it using annoying friend codes or anything. but i think it would just be something that would be INSANELY popular and would do WONDERS for ds sales that are already dominating the handheld gaming market

Picto chat is like msn, u can chat with other people. (I have 1 and a wii). U use it by, turn it on, and go to picto chat near the bottom and u just chat like msn, it will tell u if anyones on. It doesent take battery, it charges!!(hopefully it came with a charger)!!:hand:

The only time I've heard Pictochat coming in to use is ironically the Wii launch where everyone had a DS and were using the Pictochat or Wifi gaming.

Back