what is so cool

I know, I mean I'm sure it's a great game, but I think it was a bit overhyped. I played the first one all the way through, but the second one just seemed like more of the same, I got bored so I didn't even finish it.

If you have been with Halo form the beginning, you are attached to finishing the fight. The multiplayer is with a good amount of value, and the game play is amazing(from what I've heard)

JAKE196 said:
teh online. . . nothing else. . .
wrong.. single player is a huge part of it, the whole "single player sucks" isnt true cause they focus a lot on it.

played 1 and 2 and both are lacking some better game play i say

Why Halo 3 is so popular..

1. Great campaign mode.
2. It's the last game in the Halo trilogy.
3. New weapons, vehicles etc.
4. Ability to replay games you just played with various controls.
5. New maps
6. New gametypes
7. Introduction of the Spartan Status/Experience points.
8. Ability to customize your spartan gear right down to the armor you're wearing.
9. One of the most anticipated games of the year.
10. Finally..

http://www.wiichat.com/halo-3/37726...ers-biggest-day-us-entertainment-history.html

Not if you go around searching for skulls or try beating it on the various difficulties.

Halo was the 1st quality fps for a nextgen console. Period. That is the reason for the hype.

If I were to list my reasons why this game is "so good" I'd have to say they were mostly covered by Syntax's post. This is pretty much the only game I play anymore, well besides MLB 2K7 because I got back into baseball due to the exciting playoffs.

Back