Eyes hurt..fingers sore...feels good.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I've never been into Halo before...never bothered to get good at it..only got halo 3 cause all my friends did. wow..now i love it :) right now im on a gaming binge thats lasting 8 hours so far..straight.. this game is awesome and its unbelievable how fun just goofing around with friends can be. people say its overrated..they dont understand..they havent played it for hours on end to start feeling it or fooled around for a couple hours with friends doing nothing. halo = cool. :sick:

Knew you'd come around some time or another. Anyways if you ever want to do some random custom games just send me an invite or a message. Recently my friends were playing on the map Narrows and set up gravity lifts under the mancannon and spawned some mongooses in forge. We basically spent the time going back and forth being launched in the air and colliding into each other.

Halo 1 = bah
Halo 2 = meh
Halo 3 = KOMSGDOLGNSKLDFGNLKSFDKNJGLKNF!!111
Sucha good game. And I love the fact that everyones got it (everyone with a 360) and if they haven't, they want it.

Wiired said:
Halo 1 = bah
Halo 2 = meh
Halo 3 = KOMSGDOLGNSKLDFGNLKSFDKNJGLKNF!!111
Sucha good game. And I love the fact that everyones got it (everyone with a 360) and if they haven't, they want it.
halo 3 is good but it still doesnt beat halo 1 played online over Xbox Connect. ahh the memories of hang 'em high CTF. i was the BEST flag grabber in my clan. i always got the flag without them noticing me. i would always crouch walk so they didnt see me on the radar and then i would NEVER attack them even if they walked right by me. i never gave out my position. and i got the flag and threw it to a teammate and we would score. ahhh the good times!

I FECKING NEED A 360.

No seriously I am getting one, I just plain have to.

I am going to post a thread later about my current situation with items and money for advice.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I FECKING NEED A 360.

No seriously I am getting one, I just plain have to.

I am going to post a thread later about my current situation with items and money for advice.

It is worth it, no question. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago. I've played through Gears of War, Bioshock and Halo 3.

Loved every moment of it. Now I'm on Live with Halo and Gears, just awesome.

The boyfs got it and I'm surprised at myself that I haven't played it yet. I had a go online over a friends house the day after it came out and loved it.

I think if I play it I wont want to stop so I'm just saving it till I get it myself. It's been killing me because it looks so good.

Look out people of Halo, here I come ^_^

It most definitely is worth it, I never got into the first Halo, I think I played it twice, got more into Halo 2, and now with Halo 3, I absolutely love the game and play it too much. I love online and the new Forge/Theatre features and the co-op online Campaign. Also I'm much better at this one versus either of the other two (I think that has something to do with why I like it so much).

Back