What is the average length of time it takes to complete Mario Galaxy?

Yeah it took me around 12-15 hours to get 60 stars.
So I would estimate its double to get 120, so 30 hours or so.
Either way its a solid game.

13 hours you people have no lives it would take me a year I've been at it a couple weeks and i have about 50 something stars

Last edited:
im sorry but all i saw for the topic was what is the average length of... lol but anyway dayum i expected a bit longer. Like seriously, oh well im not buying it

Yeah, but a very amusing sin...

Anyway, I've got 45 in 10 Hours. So, I'm on pace for over 25...

I've been playin' it for about 5 hours or so and i have 29 stars. So if you do the math, maybe 20 hours or so to get all 120 stars.

dont listen to what kids say online there ovs gonna be like.
"omgomg OMMMMMGG i beatz it in 10 hours"
i say if you play through it at a reasonable pace with a decent skill level youl pick up 60 in 15-20hours
than 120 anywhere from 25(very doubtful) to 40.

I think I have about 75 stars, and have probably put close to 20h in I'm guessing. I'm trying to do all the levels of one galaxy before moving onto the next. I think I'll be around 30h when I have all of them.

Also, I did waste almost an hour on that one level that has the 4 coloured balls that are attached to each other. I was trying to see how long I could stay in orbit around em before touching the ground.

But if you went through the game getting all the stars without goofing around, I'm sure you could get all 120 in about 20h.

Back