what is the release of smg?

Time to get to this website, click on the appropriate section, make this thread, and ask the question; 2 minutes.

Time to type the exact same question into google and get the answer just by glaring at the tidbits that pop up; 5 seconds.

Thanks you for waisting forum space!

He's right. You're not even new or anything. (52 posts) You should definitely know better.

sherwood3570 said:
It's a Nintendo Wii forum, and the question is related.
Oh please, be honest. It's not like everyone knows that it takes 5 seconds at the most to just type it in Google and get an answer. Plus, the question has been asked a million times.

If you really wanted to know, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. Personally, Google is 10x quicker. But if he wanted to get the answer on this website, he could have at least searched for it (which even that is probably faster than what he did here).

hey don't be so harsh, probably he just wanted some interaction and test the overall knowledge of people about super mario galaxy :smilewinkgrin:

If I did Google "SMG" - I bet Small Machine Gun would be popping up on the first pages.....:lol:

Come on guys - dont take it so seroiusely.
If it annoys you - just dont bother.

weedude said:
If I did Google "SMG" - I bet Small Machine Gun would be popping up on the first pages.....:lol:
He wasn't searching "SMG", he's the one who started using "SMG" in the 1st place. He was asking for the release date.

Back