SMG leak

Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well looks like theres a leak!! SMG was found floating on the internet and able to download..ofcourse for only modded Wii's (not me) but still something that Nintendo is very upset about. Article

freakin cheap dirt bastards with their modded wii crap..then they all talk crap that nintendos games dont sell well...g wonder y!

I always laugh when people say a company loses "insert large sum of money" due to piracy. Most of the people who download games/software are people who wouldn't have boughten the game/software either way.

We waited long enough, these few days won't change anything. They'll download it now and laugh about the legal buyers that have to wait, or they'll download it later.

Last edited:
thatsit said:
I always laugh when people say a company loses "insert large sum of money" due to piracy. Most of the people who download games/software are people who wouldn't have boughten the game/software either way.

You misunderstand. It is not against the people who download them, it is against the people who UPLOAD them in the first place.

Downloading loses Nintendo (potentially) up to 1 game. But if someone uploaded a game, it would lose Nintendo (potentially) hundreds of thousands of games.

If you buy a game you have to do research on it too see if its good. Not steal a demo and then buy it if you like it.
-_-
That sucks.. .. . .

Fire Flower said:
If you buy a game you have to do research on it too see if its good. Not steal a demo and then buy it if you like it.
-_-
That sucks.. .. . .

It's not a demo. Its the full game, accessed from the demo disc. Ninty were stupid enough to actually include the full game but make it inaccessible... or so they thought :lol:

Back