SMG's looking better still

MetroidZ said:
mario party is a funny game. :lol:

It is indeed. It's just i didn't expect Nintendo to release one after another after another after another after another after another like they did. I'd still play them.

Mario Party's good... to play with mates.. but when your at school and u only have a real chance of mates to come over like couple of hours after school (not long enough for a whole decent game) or at weekends.. I find its boring jus waiting.. n then u jus get bored of the same thing over n over with new games too.. but still.. if there was a new one on Wii.. i'd probably cop it

MarPar is so old...I loved the 1st and 3rd ones but then they got really bland. The 4th(a.k.a. the 1st released on the cube)really put me off, its minigames and lvl's SUCKED.

dont even start with that mario party crap rofl. the only good one was the first. end discusion lol. i saw mario party 7 in walmart a few days ago. i didnt know they made that many already.

>_<
I Got Mario Party 7 WIth My GC...

I'm Not That FOnd Of It...

But ANyway... MArio Galaxy Is #2 On My Game List...(#1 Is LoZ:TP)

I just looked into (and I mean alot) like I did with Corruption and Twilight Princess and it looks to be very promising! U guys should (if u already haven't) check out the vids on Youtube.com...also read up on it. It looks amazing:tard:

Back