Wii games MUCH easier than earlier Nintendo games?

KHgamer said:
i mean wat LOSER waits inline for a midnight launch?

Next time around I am going to hire a bunch of people to wait in line for midnight launches of all three systems (if all three make it to the next generation) and sell the bloody things on eBay. Even if you pay people $100 a pop to line up to get the consoles do that with 20 people and you can pocket an extra $300 after the system cost and paying the person to wait in line. On 20 systems that is a pretty decent day.

And yes, I do have enough money to pay for 20 people to wait in line and pay for the systems.

I beat Metroid Prime 3 on Intermmediate 100%, And I had troubles with MP2 on Easy! And Ill try and shoot for Hypermode 100%, and scan all the lores, creatures and stuff to.

I guess Im better at motion then buttons...

thas said:
Its not just nintendo that does this, its the whole industry. If you can beat a game fast, you will move on to the next game. This means more sales. Even for a game of this generation, SMG is easy.

You're exactly right dude. The industry is making easier games. A lot of N64 games are great because they're way harder.

Back