Nintendo Power question...

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've figured out the Paper Mario release cuz Nintendo Power listed it as one of the games to look forward to... but did Super Mario Bros. 2 happen to make this list? I know it's one day away but I'm just anxious as hell to get it, especially now that Europe got it Friday. I never OWNED SMB2. I rented it a lot. I played the hell out of it and beat it when I rented Super Mario All-Stars for SNES. I've played it once in a while on emulators years ago. I played it on GBA a few times. But paying the $5 to download it on VC and play it with the Wii remote will just feel so f'ing gratifying haha Of all those versions, nothing comes closer to playing the actual NES game than playing it on VC. Emulators just feel so... hotel room video game system... ehh.

Same deal with SMB3, btw. That one even moreso cuz even though I played it MORE, I never played it with intent of beating it. I just liked getting the first whistle and going to random levels. I never got far in world 8. It'll almost be like a whole new game for me when I get it on the VC.

Don't hold your breath for Super Mario 2. Even though the UK got it there is no for sure bet that we are going to get it any time soon. They got Zelda 2 like a month ago and we still haven't got it, even though Nintendo Power said that it should have been out for us last month. Thats why Im hoping to see it tomorrow. I have the last 3 issues of NP and it doesn't say anything about Mario 2.

Back