possible Donkey Kong 64 release in 2011?

thats funny
because i was going to sell this on ebay for $70 + Free Shipping because iam a nice guy
while that happens iam going to get another one for $30 at a VG store next to my old High School love that store \m/ and they still have it in stock ;D

I did the same thing. Some walmart around my way had like 10 so i got like 4 of them. can't knock the hussle ;)

To gtfunding

You seem to know a lot about the computing behind gaming.... I do not.
I however have been playing video games for over 25 years. I started with Atari and of course moved on to Nintendo and I just never grew out of gaming, it's a great stress reliever and I can think of a better way of spending a snowy cold winter Sunday! I even have a tattoo of the logo of my favorite game.
My Question to you is simply, "If DK 64 is too fast to run on wii then how the hell did they get Mario 64 to do it??" They run on almost the same 3-D technology, they even had the same glitches, 3-d trees blocking ur view, 360 camera angles not smooth etc... I have played Mario 64 and I have noticed very little difference in what game play was like back on Nintendo 64...

Just curious,
Mia

I however have been playing video games for over 25 years. I started with Atari and of course moved on to Nintendo and I just never grew out of gaming, it's a great stress reliever and I can think of a better way of spending a snowy cold winter Sunday! I even have a tattoo of the logo of my favorite game.
My Question to you is simply, "If DK 64 is too fast to run on wii then how the hell did they get Mario 64 to do it??" They run on almost the same 3-D technology, they even had the same glitches, 3-d trees blocking ur view, 360 camera angles not smooth etc... I have played Mario 64 and I have noticed very little difference in what game play was like back on Nintendo 64...

Just curious,
Mia

They might have looked the same but they really werent. DK required the n64 expansion pack for accelerated graphics and such. mario kart didnt. It would be really cool if they could release it though. What tatoo do you have thats interesting haha, i want a bombomb on my arm, that would be badass.

Just curious,
Mia

look dude that GF w/e his name is guy doesn't know what he is talking about. What he was saying that if YOU mod your wii and get the Nintendo 64 emulator called Wii64 and run DK64 its gonna run like crap

not because DK64 is impossible on the wii because thats total bullshit
its just the wii64 emulator thats in a beta stage for wii homebrew

in reality ANY N64 game is possible on the wii
but remember this "money talks bullshit walks" and on top of all that RARE the company has gone to crap for many years now so the possibility of us getting DK64 as VC in the shop channel is 0

Though i wish Conkers Bad Fur Day was available for VC but the company behind that was also RARE

sugar daddy

Back